“Hindsight is a beautiful thing”, I was recently reminded. With hindsight, last week wasn’t the super-catch-up exercise I’d hoped. But, instead, it was a good week for new ideas (all captured, naturally).
Get back on track!
- [-] WAITING: SEO customer project
- [X] Database update customer project. Rebuild Kexi from source and test after a fix from lead developer
- [-] WAITING: PHP calendar development for customer
- [-] Visual design/template revision work for customer
- [ ] Get list together of targets for Project “L” and plan launch
- [-] Create additional web forms to service other business areas
- [ ] Minor company homepage change
- [-] Review structure of site and content; trim.
- [-] Complete SVN/Bugzilla integration project.
- [X] Tax return
- [-] Siu Lim Tao / stretching
- [ ] Pick up files for F/LOSS project and start documenting…
- [ ] 2 swims, 1 mile each
- [X] Some personal correspondance/organisation to be achieved.
- [XX] Social life
- [X] Looking forward to meal with family friends this weekend
Would like to see more:
- [ ] Approve new service Ts & Cs
- [ ] Kexi – liaise on mailing list re testing issues…
- [ ] Small updates to client web site
- [ ] Database updates to client site
- [ ] Layout work for high priority customer project (linked with CMS dev)
- [ ] CMS development
- [ ] Feature-freeze spec
- [ ] Roadmap & assign target dates
- [ ] Soft launch on test web site
- [-] Complete additional web forms to service other business areas (really!)
- [ ] Business web site changes - higher priority
- [ ] Complete SVN/Bugzilla integration project.
- [ ] Networking event
- [ ] Clarify new sales process
- [ ] Re-evaluate financial goals for August/September and prioritise accordingly.
- Resolved a situation with web hosting accounts unable to access email.
- Revised UML Use Cases and put into action for sales process revision.
- [ ] Pick up files from a cool F/LOSS project and start documenting…
- [ ] 2 swims – 1 mile each
- [ ] Cook something “new”!
- [ ] Social life: this week, it’s on Thursday!
- [ ] Address issues with service providers
- [ ] Finish the book Getting Things Done
- If time, use orgmode in more of a GTD-style method
My life doesn’t revolve around the television. I don’t watch any terrestrial broadcasts. I am especially uninterested in “prime”-time offerings (e.g. soaps). Ugh. Instead…